Thank you for purchasing products from FutureVision HID, a brand name of TOTAL E-DIGITAL INC. Canada. We want to congratulate you on using our high quality HID Xenon lighting products. In order to serve you better, please read and keep warranty card in a safe place after purchase. We offer friendly service before and after all sales and guarantee repair or replacement of any defective component within the warranty period as noted in our warranty commitment.
Warranty Commitment Offered:
From the date of purchase, we will offer the following warranty on all components against manufacturers defects. Warranty is non-transferable.
XP Series (Items in our clearance section) - Obsolete: 3 month repair or replacement warranty unless otherwise noted.
Auxiliary Lighting and Projectors: 12 month repair or replacement warranty.
Heavy Duty Series: 12 month full replacement warranty.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, use in unauthorized applications will not be covered under this warranty. Any goods returned to us will be examined by our technical staff. Defective components will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
Products returned that are not defective will be subject to a $25 diagnostic fee and return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. Please be absolutely sure your product is defective and get approval from our staff before returning any goods.
Instruction Warranty Claim:
- Customer must obtain RMA number, and return address from FutureVision HID via phone or email found on our website: www.futurevisionhid.com
- Warranty Card must be signed by agent at approved installation facility, or warranty will be void unless otherwise agreed by FutureVision HID.
- Customer is responsible for all related freight charges to and from our repair center.
- When returning item, package much be marked as “WARRANTY RETURN” with $20 value on customs documents. If there are any import fees due upon arrival, package will be refused and returned at the customers expense.
In other to ensure the best user experience, please completely read manual carefully prior to installation.
If component fails under normal use, we will offer our free guarantee within warranty period. FutureVisionHID.com will not assume any liability to the installation of our product in any application beyond the cost of the product purchased from us.
Items not covered under warranty:
- Minor discoloration of the bulb. This is a normal for bulbs to slightly change color over time. If the difference from one bulb is very significant, we will replace at our discrection.
- Light decay is not covered. HID bulbs normally lose about 3-5% intensity per year based on average use.
- Noise from ballasts. Some ballast may cause a buzzing sound and this is not covered under warranty unless the ballast is not working.
- Bulbs being used with other brand ballast not purchased through us will not be eligible for any warranty.
TOTAL E-DIGITAL INC. will not assume any obligation whatsoever and your warranty will be voided if any of the following occurs:
- Product is being used in an application outside of local laws and regulations.
- Damage caused by not following instruction guidelines.
- Product is modified in any way.
- If product is being used in combination with other brands.
- Product is contaminated during installation
- Damage caused by use beyond intended environment.
- Damage caused by abnormal external force.
- Damage is caused by improper installation.
- Product is not installed by authorized installation facility.
Any return must be accompanied by an RMA number regardless of the reason for the return. Any purchase can be returned and refunded 100% if the product has been returned to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and the box has been unopened. If you have exceeded the 30 day maximum period please understand there will be a 15% restock fee applied. Any product that is obsolete can not be returned or refunded for any reason. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused and sent back at the customers expense. Any product returned and found not defective will have a $25 diagnostics fee applied and customer will be responsible for return shipping. Special order items are non-refundable.
Please return authorized goods to:
TOTAL e-DIGITAL INC.
Box 19 GRP7 RR1
Richer, Manitoba, Canada